Friday 29 June 2012

I’m so alone, isolated in my thoughts that involve you
I want no one to share them they’re the moments I hold you
Looking in your eyes I see scars of the past and happiness today
But I see evidence you’re sometimes reminiscent of yesterday

Why would you wonder about the past if the present is here
Unwrapped and all yours, tough on first look but when bare
So fragile, a gift to be by your side even when you aren’t there
Wouldn’t care for the world but gives it all to you in one stare

In my head memories of yesterday and fears of tomorrow
In the past all the happiness promised turned into sorrow
So forgive me if I question that with you when I follow
My experiences and think maybe you will leave me solo

Insecurities aren’t based on trust but based on evidence
I see things that in my head, well…they don’t make sense
To me it’s nonsense and I wouldn’t want to accuse hence
I write it in sentences as to not cause you any offence

No comments:

Post a Comment