Wednesday 26 September 2012

A piece about a lack of communication…


…when you are not moving I have nothing
To base a conclusion on to know
What is going on inside when you’re thinking
And I’m speaking so you know

…everything in my head but you hear it wrong
You don’t communicate back to me
So I feel as though I’ve done something wrong
When you do not speak or hear me

Talk to me don’t shut me out
How can I fix the inside when I’m outside
I pack my bags you want me out
I thought you did? Because I’m outside

Call a locksmith when I start banging on walls
My skin crawls at the thought of us apart
You want me still but you take things to heart
If you can’t speak start writing on the walls

If the writing’s on wall I will know what to do
I’m not a psychic I need direction too
So I can continue to be what keeps me and you
In love, that is all I want from you

No comments:

Post a Comment